Friday, September 13, 2013

Baby girl nursery plan

First of all, this is such a trivial thing, and I will be extremely thankful if the sex of my baby is the biggest thing I have to be concerned about during this pregnancy. I remember with Gabriel being so concerned about child care details, and then later so mad and stupid that was one of my biggest concerns. So I feel a little guilty now thinking about something silly like this, but it is kind of fun so I will let myself go there for a minute or two, so back to my original thought...   

In my head I have always just thought boy, I guess because everything I have is boy. Writing the 15 weeks post was really the first time I guess I ever considered that this baby could be a girl. Of course that sent my little brain into overdrive. The only thing I have bought for this baby is some crib sheets I got a couple weeks ago and I do like them:

{Sage Penny Tile}
{Cloud Bamboo}

  (Two separate pictures because I can't hold them both in my T-Rex hands)
 
 
I thought at the time they were gender neutral, but of course that was when little chum chum was still obviously a boy and before I considered she could actually be a girl. I still think they will be ok, especially with the addition of one of these super cuddly bla bla dolls
 

{Lilipop the Frog}
{Josephine the Elephant}

                                       

 










And maybe something like this draped over the side of the crib. Is that allowed?
 
Oilo Play Blanket Freesia Blush

I think it will work. What do you think? Any other ideas?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment